1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LOGICALLY EL CAPOTE, SL is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the USER and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679, of 27 of April (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3 / 2018 , from December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we treat your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform market studies and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the RESPONSIBLE's website.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: referral of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market studies, statistical analyzes, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Who do we provide your personal information?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality contracts and the person in charge of Treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
LOGICALLY EL CAPOTE, SL. C/ Claudio Coello, 46 - 28001 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data they are necessary to attend your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through LOGICALLY EL CAPOTE, SL. C/ Claudio Coello, 46 - 28001 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com