Delivery time in Peninsula 48/72 hours working days
Delivery time in the Balearic Islands 48/72 hours working days
Canary Islands delivery 72 working hours
5.- € (VAT Included) only Spain Peninsula.
Free shipping from 49 € (except Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla))
Balearics 10 € (VAT included).
Canary Islands € 19 (VAT included).
19.- € (VAT Included) Up to 2 kg.
Delivery time in Europe 48/72 hours.
- Rest of the world
We accept payments with Paypal, Card and Cash on Delivery (Only peninsula):
* We only accept cash on delivery in Spain on the Peninsula
If you are hiring as a consumer
Return & Right of Withdrawal
If you are hiring as a consumer and user, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire at 14 calendar days of the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods or in case the goods that make up your order are delivered separately, to the 14 calendar days of the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify El Capote, at the address, Claudio Coello 46 Madrid, by writing to us at email@example.com, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email).
You can download the Disclaimer Form click here
You can also complete it online by filling in the following information in the contact form in "Your Message" in the contact section. You can access this form click here
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract for the sale of the following property:
Order on / received on (*):
Name of the consumer:
The El Capote Online Store works with a well-marked return policy and established in the contract conditions.
This return policy is only valid on items purchased in our online store or shop in Madrid.
The customer will be responsible for shipping costs, the procedure being the following:
* There is the possibility of collecting and / or returning your order in our store in Madrid without any cost.
* Send the item to be returned to the offices by courier Europa III Building San Rafael Street 1 Portal 3 2E 28108 Alcobendas Madrid at that time and if the garments meet the requirements, the exchange or return of the same will proceed. In case of change, the new garment will be delivered at the same time of the collection of the model interested in changing.
* No returns or changes will be accepted from any of our multi-brand outlets in Spain.
The return policy for exchange or refund will only be accepted:
In swimsuits and underwear, changes or returns are not allowed for hygiene.
* The product is not returned damaged or dirty
* The product has not been used.
* Returned products must include labels and original packaging.
El Capote reserves the right to deny or refund if merchandise and items are deemed to have been damaged. Our maximum liability is limited to the return if a manufacturing error is detected.
In the event that the client wishes to change a garment, the price of shipping the new garment and the collection of the previous garment, will be € 7 shipping and return costs in the Peninsula.
All El Capote products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
For more information, or for inquiries please contact
Customer Service Center:
Our garments have a 6-month warranty covered by the seller
There are complaint forms in our establishment at Calle Claudio Coello 46 Madrid and in our offices Europa III Building San Rafael Street 1 Portal 3 2E 28108 Alcobendas Madrid