Last updated: November 4, 2022
Interpretations and Definitions
The initial letter is the capitalized meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning, whether they appear singular or plural.
Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to El Capote , Claudio Coello, 46, Madrid .
Cookies There are many files on your computer, mobile device or any other device.
Country refers to: Spain
Device That means any device that you can access such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on the company. It refers to the use of third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, and how the service is used in analyzing the services or services of the company.
Usage Data Refers to data automatically, either generated by the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refer to El Capote , accessible from https://poloselcapote.com
you means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data:
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP / Postal code, City
Usage Data is the service that you use automatically.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Web services (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and other related website statistics (for example, recording a certain section of popularity and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on Terms Feed website article.
Set out below for the purposes of We Use Both Session and Persistent Cookies:
Type: session cookies
Administered by: Us:
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Cookie Acceptance Notice
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us:
Purpose: These cookies are identified by users on the Website of Cookies.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us:
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our service , including to monitor the use of our service.
To manage your account: To Manage Your Registration As A User Of The Service. The Personal Data You Can Provide You are a registered user of different functionalities.
For a contract of performance: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or through any other contract with the user through the service.
To contact you: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, such as a going concern or part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. In which personal data held by our service users are transferred assets.
For other purposes: : We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze our service, contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations with, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will need those affiliates. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or those with common control.
- With business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent : We may disclose your personal information with any other purpose.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a short period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obliged to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements:
The Company may disclose your personal data in good faith that such action is necessary:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the Personal Safety of Users of the Service or the Public
- Legal liability against Protect
Security of your personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We live to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If you need to rely on a legal basis for processing your information and your country needs a parent, we may need to collect and use that information before your parent's consent.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By this page visiting our website: https://poloselcapote.com
By phone number: 34 916 22 62 84