Black Mask Spain.
Mask Hygienic Reusable PRo VK is one of the first to incorporate a revolutionary textile technology in the world that demonstrates its antiviral efficacy against SARS - Cov 2, eliminating the virus in minutes. Texted by Swiss Textile HeiQ with the Peter Doherty Institute for the Infection and Immunity in Melbourne showing that the treated tissue reduced the virus by 99,99% within 30 minutes.
They are made of 100% waterproof cotton that repels moisture preventing the absorption and filtration of liquids and body fluids such as saliva, blood, phlegm, which may contain microorganisms (viruses, bacteria, mold ...) dangerous for health.
- 100% Organic Cotton fabric (ecological) Oeko - Tex.
- Hidrofujo (repels liquids and aerosols).
- Treated with HeiQ Viroblock NO J03 with Antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Tested tests show that it eliminates the virus by 99,99% in 30 minutes.
- Double layer of soft, breathable, hypoallergenic fabric.
- Nasal adjustment system to adapt to the nose and mouth.
- Reusable (30 washing cycles between 35Cº and 60Cº).
- It guarantees protection against aerosols, solids and liquids.
Meets the specifications of the UNE 0065-2020 Standard (Reusable Hygienic M.).
Certified Product Report Nº 20-8328 by Amlab.
Warning: It is not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Dry clean, Maximum 60Cº, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry.
Made in Spain.
*This product it is not personal protective equipment or a medical device
Fast and Secure Shipping
Delivery time in the Peninsula 48/72 working hours.
Delivery time in the Balearic Islands 48/72 working hours.
Delivery time in the Canary Islands 72 working hours.
5.- € (VAT Included) only Spain Peninsula.
Free shipping from 49 € (except Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla))
Balearics 10 € (VAT included).
Canary Islands € 19 (VAT Included).
14.- € (VAT included)
Delivery time in Europe 48/72 hours.
- Rest of the world
We accept payments with Paypal, Card and Cash on Delivery (Only peninsula):
* We only accept cash on delivery in Spain on the Peninsula
If you are hiring as a consumer
Return & Right of Withdrawal
If you are hiring as a consumer and user, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire at 14 calendar days of the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods or in case the goods that make up your order are delivered separately, to the 14 calendar days of the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify El Capote, at the address, Claudio Coello 46 Madrid, by writing to us at email@example.com, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email).
You can download the Disclaimer Form click here
You can also complete it online by filling in the following information in the contact form in "Your Message" in the contact section. You can access this form click here
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract for the sale of the following property:
Order on / received on (*):
Name of the consumer:
The El Capote Online Store works with a well-marked return policy and established in the contract conditions.
This return policy is only valid on items purchased in our online store or shop in Madrid.
The customer will be responsible for shipping costs, the procedure being the following:
* There is the possibility of collecting and / or returning your order in our store in Madrid without any cost.
* Send to the offices by courier the item to be returned (C / Claudio Coello, 46 CP: 28001 MADRID) at that moment and if the items meet the requirements, the change or return will be managed. In the event of a change, the new garment will be delivered at the same moment of the collection of the model interested in changing.
* No returns or changes will be accepted from any of our multi-brand outlets in Spain.
The return policy for exchange or refund will only be accepted:
In swimsuits and underwear, changes or returns are not allowed for hygiene.
* The product is not returned damaged or dirty
* The product has not been used.
* Returned products must include labels and original packaging.
El Capote reserves the right to deny or refund if merchandise and items are deemed to have been damaged. Our maximum liability is limited to the return if a manufacturing error is detected.
In the event that the client wishes to change a garment, the price of shipping the new garment and the collection of the previous garment, will be € 7 shipping and return costs in the Peninsula.
All El Capote products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
For more information, or for inquiries please contact
Customer Service Center:
Our garments have a warranty of 2 years covered by the seller
There are complaint forms in our establishment at Calle Claudio Coello 46 Madrid Spain